Let's kill of leftovers..
Please download WebRoot SpySweeper from HERE (It's a 2 week trial):
- Click the Free Trial link on the right - next to "SpySweeper for Home Computers" to download the program.
- Double-click the file to install it as follows:
- Click "Next", read the agreement, Click "Next"
- Choose "Custom" click "Next".
- Leave the default installation directoy as it is, then click "Next".
- UNcheck "Run SpySweeper at Windows Startup" and "Add Sweep for Spyware to Windows Explorer Context Menu". Click "Next".
- On the following screen you can leave the e-mail address field blank, if you wish. Click "Next".
- Finally, click "Install"
- Once the program is installed, it will open.
- It will prompt you to update to the latest definitions, click Yes.
Disable SpySweeper Shields
- Click Shields on the left.
- Click Internet Explorer and uncheck all items.
- Click Windows System and uncheck all items.
- Click Startup Programs and uncheck all items.
- Once the definitions are installed and shields disabled, click Sweep Now on the left side.
- Click the Start button.
- When it's done scanning, click the Next button.
- Make sure everything has a check next to it, then click the Next button.
- It will remove all of the items found.
- Click Session Log in the upper right corner, copy everything in that window.
- Click the Summary tab and click Finish.
- Paste the contents of the session log you copied into your next reply.