Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HP Image Zone

• Please log in to reply

suey3b

suey3b

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Hi - I've had all of the malware cleaned off my pc thanks to the wonderful folks at GeeksToGo.com. Now, I'm hoping you can help me with the issue of my HP Image Zone erroring out. It tells me it can' find a file. Here's what it says:

Cannot find 'file:///c:/program%20files/hp/digital%20imaging/bin/loading...hp%20image%20zone.htm?'. Make sure the path or internet address is correct.

I can't use HP Image Zone or Image Zone Express. HP Online chat support and email have tried to help, but have so far been unsuccessful.

Please help!! Thank you!

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the software?

leslie920

leslie920

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
UNinstall, reinstall, delete registry keys, reboot ... you name it, we've tried it. HP told me that they'd have to get one of their techs contact me and that was 3 weeks ago. Still nothing from them.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
ok, I ran into a similar problem a few days ago. Just out of curiosity can you run windows updates?

suey3b

suey3b

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Yes, I can run Windows Updates on the pc. I checked again this morning and there were no critical updates for my pc. All previous updates had already been applied. There were five optional updates available and they installed successfully.