Ok stacey this is what i need from you.
I need 3 things from you right off the bat, please follow these instructions as close as you can. Firstly i need a application called hijack this, please click on the link below to get that.Hijack This
*Important* : HijackThis! needs to be installed in its own folder, as it creates backups that you may need later (create a folder in "My Documents", for example...). This tool can be dangerous when handled improperly, so, PLEASE DON'T FIX ANYTHING WITH IT YET !! and wait for instructions. Run HijackThis!, then click on "Do a system scan and save a logfile
". Save the log, then copy/paste it here so we can have a look.
Once you have that application please make a startup list using hijack this, these are the instructions.Create a Startup List
- Open HiJackThis
- Click on the configure button on the bottom right
- Click on the tab "Misc Tools"
- Check off the 2 boxes next to the Box that says "Generate StartupList log"
- Click on the button "Generate StartupList log"
- Copy and past the StartupList from the notebook onto your post
And finally i need a copy of this as well.
Please RIGHT-CLICK HERE
to download Silent Runner's.
*NOTE* If you receive any warning message about scripts, please choose to allow the script to run.
- Save it to the desktop.
- Run Silent Runner's by doubleclicking the "Silent Runners" icon on your desktop.
- You will see a text file appear on the desktop - it's not done, let it run (it won't appear to be doing anything!)
- Once you receive the prompt All Done!, open the text file on the desktop, copy that entire log, and paste it here.
After all these are done please send a hijack log a stratup list and a silent runners log.