Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Aurora popups invading my PC

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Can somebody please help me get rid of this? I have Aurora popups constantly coming up on my computer and I don't know how to stop them. I have Norton and Webroot and they leak through both programs. I am begging for help. Please and thank you for any help that can be provided.

email edited.....

Edited by rstones12, 15 August 2005 - 01:26 AM.

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
Hi KristenT – Welcome to Geeks To Go!

Please Click here!, and follow the recommendations in the guide.

One of the important steps in the guide shows you how to create a HijackThis log, which will assist us in determining the malware present on your system.

Note: Following the steps in the guide will reduce the amount of malware (if present) on your system. However, in the case of Aurora – more steps will be required. After we see your HijackThis log – we will give you further instructions.

Let us know if you have any questions.