Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Capture Problem

• Please log in to reply

The G

The G

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Whats up peeps.

hope this is the right place to put this question, anyway.

right first of i have ''AVI Screen Classic'' and ''Capture Pad'' both of which of capture streams and other stuff. anyway i found out how to capture video in WMP by turning down ''Video Acceleration'' in the tools menu. anyway my question is when capturing video is there a way to stop it, well how can i explain it plays the video then sort of stops then starts then stops.

do i turn down rendering or something, tried google but cant find nowt.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
can you restate your question? are you saying the stream you record has these issues?

The G

The G

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Thx for replying. No its not the stream its any video really its not a buffering issue as the video files on my harddrive. (i was testing capturing video on my harddrive just to make sure it was nothing to do with a stream a was capturing). it sorta slows down the video when playing it so when its captured it plays back in slow mo with no sound.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
whats your video setup?

The G

The G

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
I'am sorry do you mean my WMP settings or my overall video settings as i dont know how to view these. anyway I've attached some images of my WMP video setup for you.

I have video acceleration turned down when recording.

Performance.jpg Video_Acceleration_Settings.jpg

The G

The G

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Double post bugger

Edited by The G, 17 August 2005 - 02:55 AM.