Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MyPoints

• Please log in to reply

Pianoman16

Pianoman16

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
I have been a member of a website called mypoints for about 4 years now. For anyone who doesn't know about it, its a website where you ge points for buying products through them or by filling out surveys or opening emails. These poionts then add up to getting some kind of free gift card or something. Any way, the website has recently changed it's entire outlook and has remodled the way the website works. For some reason When I got to the website it says "Please enable cookies and retry your request" I thought this was strage because my privacy level is on low in my internet options. I set it to accept all cookies so that I could use the website but it still gives me the same message. I changed the level back to low since it didn't work, and tried clicking on the contact us link on the bottom to tell them about my problem. Unfortunatly I get the same message about cookies. I have no one to talk to or tell about this problem, so doesn anyone know how to fix this or can help me? :tazz:

Advertisements

Pianoman16

Pianoman16

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
Please help me people. I have 29 emails from mypoints in my mailbox waiting for me to click on the link inside to get my 5 points. 5 Pointsan email and 29 emails and counting. Do the math. Some one please just write something, anything that might help!

agent1102

agent1102

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
First, open IE and go to the website
hit CTRL+F5 to force a refresh of the website.

If that doesn't work then try clearing your history and temporary internet files.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

Please help me people.  I have 29 emails from mypoints in my mailbox waiting for me to click on the link inside to get my 5 points.  5 Pointsan email and 29 emails and counting. Do the math.  Some one please just write something, anything that might help!

View Post

Please be patient when waiting for a reply. As you can see, we have a HUGE amount of people coming here for help every day, and we do our best to get to everyone as quickly as possible.
No one here will ever "just post something" unless we are sure it can help.

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

First, open IE and go to the website
hit CTRL+F5 to force a refresh of the website.

View Post

You don't need the CTRL. Just the f5 would do! Just thought of saying that! Itz easier!
Regards RockyIV

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
On a web page, click tools, internet options, privacy, sites, enter the site address and click allow

agent1102

agent1102

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

You don't need the CTRL. Just the f5 would do! Just thought of saying that! Itz easier!
Regards RockyIV

View Post

The 2 keystrokes perform slightly different functions

Link

Pianoman16

Pianoman16

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
Nothing anyone said has helped me, so can someone just do me a favor and go to the contact us part of the website and post an email that I can write to about this?