Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Actinvation Key

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

P.Chang

P.Chang

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I have a preinstaled kids program on my computerwhich have a 30 days trial perid. I sent the company US$29.95 to get an activation key which i enter, but even after that I still get the message that i have 29/28/27,etc days left, it starts all over again after I enter key number I talk to the company and they tried few things to message not come up but not work, Where do I find the file to enter my activation code or delete the timer file? help.

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
I'm sure the file is hidden or encrypted so you cannot delete it. You will have to deal it out with the company since you paid $30 they should maybe send you the install cd for it. Don't let them jerk you around when you paid for the software...Fight em.

-=jonnyrotten=- <_<

P.Chang

P.Chang

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
yes we go back and fort but don't get much help from them, so where to look for the encripe or program file?

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
I'm sure it's probably part of another file that you do need. Unless you can read the programming code that it's written in and "edit" the file there's no way for either of us to tell.

-=jonnyrotten=-

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,504 posts
Even if we did know, it would violate the DMCA, and not be allowed by the TOS of this forum.

Topic closed.