Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Web Access 2003

• Please log in to reply

SuperGandhi

SuperGandhi

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
I have a problem in that when a user accesses their 'webmail' they are unable to change details in their calendar. They cannot add, delete or update anything within the calendar. However, when I log in to Outlook Web Access on the same machine I can chnage and update my own calendar without problem. Would this allude to a profile issue or is this down to a setting that can be changed within the user's outlook profile!??!?!?!?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
it looks like it might be an issue with the user's profile...if you are using exchange there may be a setting in their user account that dissallows changing certain things from webbased email...i'll check my server and get back to you

SuperGandhi

SuperGandhi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Any news yet dsennete? I am totally stumped on this. There seems to be a permissions fact that relates to Exchange 2003, which means you can change a logon user's permissions but these users are running from Exchange 2000, so i'm not sure how this would affect it.

Any joy?