Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

infineon geforce fx 5200

• Please log in to reply

nost

nost

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
i have brought a infineon geforce fx 5200 and i cant seem to find the drivers for it does anybody know where i could download them thanks nost

Advertisements

matt_fleming

matt_fleming

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

i have brought a infineon geforce fx 5200 and i cant seem to find the drivers for it does anybody know where i could download them thanks nost

View Post

Just go to support under nvidia's website and go to graphics cards drivers. It will walk you through which driver is right for your system.

Let me know if you can't find it.

-Matt

nost

nost

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
no i cant find it if you could post a link to the site then that would be appreciated thanks nost

yardguard

yardguard

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
http://www.driverguide.com

I found a file there that says it will accomodate all GeForce FX cards.

You have to sign up for an account but it's free.

Once signed in click on link under drivers column on left that says browse drivers.
Then Click on 34 at the top of the next page.
Then NVidia Drivers on next page.
Then scroll down until you find "all GeForce and GeForceFX Driver" and click that.
There you will see the file to download...Click it and follow instructions on next page to download it.

HTH

nost

nost

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
thanks mate i found it but before i put the drivers in off nvidias website and when i go on this game called counter strike:source it says my direct x level of my card is 8 it should be 9