Go to add/remove programs and remove it or uninstall it.
Run Hijack This and get rid of this.
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] \"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe\" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD04] \"C:\Program Files\HP Photosmart 11\hphinstall\UniPatch\hphupd04.exe\"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDSentry] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
Download Ad-aware from: http://www.geekstogo...n=download&id=5
Install the program and launch it.
First, in the main window, look in the bottom right corner and click on Check for updates now and download the latest reference files.
Next, we need to configure Ad-aware for a full scan.
-> Click on the Gear icon (second from the left) to access the preferences/settings window
1. In the General window make sure the following are selected:
- Automatically save log-file
- Automatically quarantine objects prior to removal
- Safe Mode (always request confirmation)
- Scan Within Archives
- Scan Active Processes
- Scan Registry
- Deep Scan Registry
- Scan my IE favorites for banned URL’s
- Scan my Hosts file
- Under Click here to select drives + folders, choose:
- All of your hard drives
- Include additional process information
- Include additional file information
- Include environment information
- Include additional object details
- Under the Scanning Engine:
- Unload recognized processes during scanning
- Include basic Ad-aware settings in logfile
- Include additional Ad-aware settings in logfile
- Under the Cleaning Engine:
- Let Windows remove files in use at next reboot
-> Click Start and on the next screen choose Activate in-depth Scan at the bottom of the page and then choose:
- Use Custom Scanning Options
-> Save the log file when it asks and then click Finish
-> When finished, mark everything for removal and get rid of it. (Right-click the window and choose Select All from the drop down menu and click Next).
Get rid of your temp. files, Reboot and post a new Hijack This log.