Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

connecting firewire

• Please log in to reply

The one

The one

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
Hi i have a thermaltake tsunami dreams case with a gigabyte mother board and im unsure of how to connect the case to the firewire, i have the manual in pdf form but not the actual physical manual in the pdf manual o could find nothing, any help on how to do this will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi. This should be a connection from the firewire port on the motherboard to the port on the case. Try looking through the Gigabyte manual. I have two Gigabyte motherboards myself, and as I recall they give some details about cable connections in the manual.

The one

The one

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
:tazz: Hey thanks for that yes i did find the section in the manual and wired it all up successfully so all is well cheers once agen.