Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Half-Life 2 maps

• Please log in to reply

6SteW6

6SteW6

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Ages ago before i completed half-life 2 i went to a site thaqt had all these levels u could download and add to the game, but i cant seem to find them now could someone tell me where they are? thanx.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Dont know where you can find them but you could always make your own maps it is alot easier than you think to make a good map.

6SteW6

6SteW6

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
lol where can tya learn to do that sorta thing? i thought it would be hard as [bleep].

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
just use google. plenty of resources. mostly maps for hl2 deathmatch.

try planethalflife.com for starters.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
To amke them download the SDK has hammer editor and the link to the valve tutorial will take you through making a map in easy steps and cover all the features and then you can play that map and amke your own maps.