Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ubisoft - Possibly the dumbest company.Ever.

• Please log in to reply

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
Hey guys, i downloaded the free trial of shadowbane (www.shadowbane.com).

They dont tell you untill youv wasted 2 hours downloading that you need to verify your age using a credit card. I dont have a credit card. So i thought, easy, ill just get a hold of them and explain the problem, but unless you pay, your apparantly not entitled to email for technical support. It loops you back to a support site with a knowledge base without the relevant information, with no contact information, and anywhere you go from there lead back to the dumbass knowledge base.

Anyone know what i should do? Apart from be P-d off and buy WOW or FFXI

Advertisements

Eklipse219

Eklipse219

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
i got to contact them...
I had a copy of Far Cry, i guess it's just during the signup for ubi.com where u check ur product that they know u have one or not...
try that, if it doesn't work, well...go buy WOW, i heard it was good.

Metalive

Metalive

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Go buy WoW and kiss any social life you might have had goodbye. That game sucks you in... I swear it's like crack.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Ubisoft truly suck it took me almost a year to get my username and password back after i forgot it after i had made another because far cry online didnt work in the first place. They are not leet.