Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help with installing a sata drive

• Please log in to reply

mexican4life

mexican4life

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i'm running on a 6gb hd. I just went to buy my new sata drive and i already insatll it and everything , one big problem i can't seee it on (my computer) i been trying to fix it for hours but i can't find a clue i read everything from the book where my motherboard came in. the drive turn on and everything bc u have feel it when its worms up ect. can anyone help me out and get this up ad running i want to transfer all my things from the 6gb hdd to the sata

Thanks to who ever helps me out.

Advertisements

phua zheng hao

phua zheng hao

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
go control pannel>adminisstrative tools>computer management>storage>disk management see if u can see your new drive there. if you still cant see try install the sata driver provided by your mother board, or try get the driver from window update.