Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

On Any Other Forums?

• Please log in to reply

Yppolitia

Yppolitia

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
Im signed up for quite a few forums but the only ones I visit alot are this one and Musicianforums.

Advertisements

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
I have signed up for G2G and Bleepingcomputers and looking at iamnotageek.com forums! I spend 150% of my time here!!!!
Regards RockyIV

Edited by RockyIV, 16 August 2005 - 11:50 PM.

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
This is the only one i go on
cause its the best
THanks RockyIV for showing me it

Laters
Game_Freak

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
I'm pretty much registered on all of the security forums I know.. Though I'm maybe mostly here since I like this best.

- Rawe :tazz:

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
I am in the SWI Boot Camp, but its msotly for resources, I spend 99.99% of my time here :tazz:

Guse

Guse

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
I used to be a heavy forum user... belonged to a community and whatnot. Got really, really tired of all the forum drama that tends to go on in those things, so I quit. The internet. For a long time. Seriously, I only used it when I absolutely needed something. Then, I came here... a place with virtually no drama.

It's so refreshing.

Oh, I still belong to a little site called ProjectWonderboy.com, but that's mostly because I can totally geek out and have in depth arguments about all things video games. I recently had a 3 page discussion on console controllers. It was beautiful.

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
I'm registered at most security sites.

About 30 of them if I'd have to guess :tazz:

Good that I don't post so much everywhere. :)

Regards,

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
I'm mostly on Geeks2Go since it's the best. I'm also on BleepingComputer. :tazz:

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
As with most of the malware experts you will find here, I am at most other security forums.

Geeks To Go has been my home for awhile now and I am more than happy to be here.

ScHwErV :tazz: