how can you check wattage on power supply?
Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:47 AM
Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:12 AM
(2) If you have MFG Name & Model Number- You could "GOOGLE" - and look for [REVIEWS] - They sometimes (?) are very good - - -Try to get a review HIT from PC Mag or some [Named] / [NOTED] Review Source -
(3) Also go MFG Web Page & BROWSE your Model Number
(4) You probably do not have to open PC in too much detail to look at Power Unit - The label should be fairly easy to spot. Just get Name & Model Number - then "GOOGLE" - Usually Wattage is embedded in Part Number.
Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:51 AM
(1) - It has a [SENSOR] Section that measures Voltages
(2) - It has a DMI Section that has a sub-section named [CHASSIS] that does not contain any real/useful info
(3) - It has a [POWER MANAGEMENT] Section that Tells you very little
Now Everest will give you a report on Motherboard:
It will name your OS & SP installed
What is PC info:
1- MFG & NAME
2- MODEL NUMBER
3- TYPE- DESKTOP -TOWER-LAPTOP
4- Motherboard MFG
5- Motherboard Model
6- CPU MFG - TYPE - MODEL NUMBER
Why do you want to know Wattage - ??
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users