Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win Fixer 2005

• Please log in to reply

Tribalgrl22

Tribalgrl22

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hello. I'm new here and in dire need of some computer help, being that I'm not all that computer saavy. Win Fixer 2005 has found its way onto my computer and you know everything that comes along with that. Norton also comes on every 5 minutes with a pop-up of some other adware thats on my computer. I downloaded Ad-Aware, Spybot and CWShredder, but none of them seem to be working. Webpages close by themselves, and any program you run shows "Not Responding" in a matter of minutes. Spybot wont even open! It seems now my computer is worse off then before I downlaoded these! I keep reading about Hijack this logs, but I'm not sure what to do. I just need some detailed instructions so I can do this myself. Please help!

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Please go here:

http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

Run all the programmes as advised then post a current Hijack This Log to the Malware Team