Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

bios update VINITRON

• Please log in to reply

angelblade27

angelblade27

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
i wish to update my motherboard but it is vinitron and unable to find a BIOS update for free. is there any place to update my vinitron

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
Google is really your friend here. Google the motherboard number +bios +upgrade. The motherboard website may have it. If that particular board is commonly used in a brand name computer you may find it at the maker's website.

I've found several BIOS and chipset upgrades by these methods. Be very careful to follow the instructions on the BIOS upgrade or, to quote Murray-S, you will end up with an expensive doorstop.

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
Well, in this case google whatever numbers you find on the board, not all at the same time +bios and maybe you can find somethings. Did your board come in a name brand name computer, try their website for that model? Vinitron doesn't seem to support their products, if they even still exist.