Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Internet History Tracking

• Please log in to reply

bushygoose17

bushygoose17

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I am looking for a free download to keep track of Internet website usage for a few employees computers that keep getting viruses. If you have any suggestions, I am open to them.

One of the employees keeps getting viruses but claims its not their fault. So I want to be able to track where they are going without them knowing and being able to delete the history of it.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kelly

Advertisements

matt_fleming

matt_fleming

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
Well you could always purchase a program intended to keep kids away from [bleep] 8) .

Are you a systems administrator, how is your network setup etc? Just need to know if your looking for something that is client side.

-Matt

ewanog

ewanog

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
[We don't offer support for keyloggers.] :tazz:

Edited by admin, 18 August 2005 - 12:53 PM.