Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

alemod.e.dll virus.. :-/

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

longdaysneverend

longdaysneverend

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey I just recently got the "alemod.e.dll" virus and every time start up the computer a notification pops up saying i have the virus and it cannot be deleted or quarintined. And it just keeps popping up no matter what i do...i just built my own custom computer and got everything and all my files transferred over. I would hate to have to reformat my computer just because of this stupid virus. If theres anything you can do please help me... thanks.

p.s. I run on windows XP pro without a Valid serial number.
and i have mcafee pro.

*Derrick

Advertisements

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
Hi Derrick,

Thanks for being candid about your Windows copy.

Unfortunately, we are unable to help you any further on this site, as we have a strict policy we adhere to in only helping people who have legitmate copies of Windows. Thank you for understanding.