Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Game wont run

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got GTA Sanandreas for the Pc when it first came out and it ran great. Played it for about a week times and then tried to play it the next day and it wouldn't boot the game any more. I reinstalled the game and it still wont boot. I tried other games and they boot and work just fine. But this is the only DVD game I have that requires boot from the Cd. I can't fuiger when it can install but wont run the game. I have scaned for virus spyware all that nothing on the computer. I checked with hijack nothing strang there. It just worked one day the next day it didn't . If anyone has any ideas what or how I might beable to fix this problem let me know.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,585 posts
sounds like you may have something interfering with the copy protection. something like cd emulation software