Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant find a working link to download AC97 driver

• Please log in to reply

unbodi

unbodi

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
hi guys.
i'v just came back from a format and i need to re-install my drivers.i'v almost finished but i cant seem to find the AC97 driver.i found alot of links,but all was broken.so i want to ask if any1 know a working link for what i'm looking for?

thanks,
unbidi.

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
What kind of motherboard do you have? The first place I would look would be the motherboard website, then the chipset website. There seem to be a lot of AC97 drivers and I don't know how interchangable they are.

unbodi

unbodi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

What kind of motherboard do you have? The first place I would look would be the motherboard website, then the chipset website. There seem to be a lot of AC97 drivers and I don't know how interchangable they are.

View Post

mmm i know it need to be the normal one,at least not the VIA support.
i remember the last time i did downloadad it,it was 3.50 or 3.60,something like that.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
if your looking for ac97 then you have an intergrated solution. what system board do you have?