Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

2 bleeps when running windows but nothing hapened

• Please log in to reply

nost

nost

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
hi, i had 2 bleeps when running windows but nothing happened no reset or anything this must of been some warining but i dont know what does anybody else know. help would be much appreciated thanks nost.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi nost...

What kind of BIOS do you have...each kind of BIOS has it's own code. You can check them out Here.

wannabe1

nost

nost

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
thanks for the reply nothing hapened when it bleeped thats what is confusing me but it seems alright now it wont be the CPU will it thanks nost.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
nost...

The beeps would more likely be related to a memory problem than the CPU.

wannabe1

nost

nost

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
well ive just only fitted a memory cooler this morming plus i had a problem with the memory before it is no make its just cheap sh*t so i dropped the speed to 333 instead of 400 because my computer kept resetting but i fixed that problem but it just bleeped twice so i am just going to see how it goes anyway ive just only fitted CPU thermal paste aswell i think i am going to but a new computer FASTER than this one its doing my head in thanks for the advice anyway.