Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Spaces, please help :D

• Please log in to reply

makelovenotwar

makelovenotwar

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey, I'm Katie :tazz:

I'm having trouble getting onto MSN Spaces. I've registered and have been using it for quite a while, and suddenly it's stopping letting me access Spaces. Whenever I try to look at someone elses Space, it says "Page Not Found" and it's been like this for about 5 days. Does anyone have any help or advice? Thank you. xxx

Edited by makelovenotwar, 17 August 2005 - 06:16 PM.

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Hi Katie, welcome to GeekstoGo.

Are you having issues with only this website? or are you noticing anything else like popups or slow internet? :tazz:

makelovenotwar

makelovenotwar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thank you :tazz:

I'm only having issues with this Website, other people I've asked aren't having problems with it though. And no slow connection or pop ups. Thanks for replying xx

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Hello!

I think it would be best if we ruled out malware.

Please go here:

http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

Run all the programmes as advised then post a current Hijack This Log to the Malware Team

:tazz:

makelovenotwar

makelovenotwar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks very much. I'll do that.

So should I download pretty much everything?

Also I'm confused about Clean Up!, could you give me an example of a temporary file please? As I don't want to delete anything that we need. :tazz: thanks xx

Edited by makelovenotwar, 18 August 2005 - 09:18 AM.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
As windows works (and internet explorer) it generates temporary files. These are safe to delete. You can run CleanUp, its a good, safe program.

ScHwErV :tazz:

makelovenotwar

makelovenotwar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks, but I know this sounds odd, but I'm scared. Computers don't like me from past experiences (don't ask).

When I clicked download to CleanUp!, it said "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?" and then it was all like "This file does not have a valid digital signiture that verifies its publisher" Sure its ok? :tazz:

sorry, im a pussy, :) xx

Edited by makelovenotwar, 19 August 2005 - 07:06 PM.

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Hiya

If you are using the link from G2G, then dont worry about that message. Clean up is an OK programme.

UKBiker