Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Really Ugly Prob...

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My Big Compy (PC, Desktop etc;) It's like dead.......I dunno what it is, It mite be spywear or something else >_>

I was going slow, then all this pop ups started to come out saying something about Spywaer witch maid my Compy Frezz, I desided to turn it off and back on again,and when i did it just BLAH on me....The only thing u can see on the screen is the Pic in the Background, No Icons, No lil bar at the bottom, no nothing, and when I press Ctrl + Alt and Delete it says something about my Administretor disableling it >_> I really cant do anything, it only has the Pic in the Background and sometimes it restarted it self out of nowhere >_>

I have tryed endless cliking of the mouse, typing every key on the Keyboard even putting a CD into the PC and nothing >_>.............. :tazz:

My Laptop (witch in on now) Its getting VERY VERY SLOW. Its just very slow and well ITS VERY SLOW!! >_> I dunno it mite be a Virus....Let see how I can explain this Ummm......Well when im on the Internet Explorer it takes nearly a min for the page to load, when i press GO for a Adress it dosn't move or it has the hourglass next to the arrow but dosn't go or anything until nearly 5 minutes later, If im not on it for like 10 minutes or away for some reson it gose white and it takes a nother amount of time for it to react...AND THIS "END NOW" THING KEEP POPING UP FOR ANYTHING THAT I WANNA CLOSE.....aa ya and every what 2 hours or 3 it turns of by it self.................... My mom says it mite be all the file I have on the, But the file do not make pop ups apear (I think)

I dunno, if i dun get help on this, Ima Croke, The big one dosn't work and the small one( My laptop) Is as slow as my Bro........

:) PLZ!!!

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
If u suspect a malware infection.
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.