I simply wanted to profusely thank Daemon for his assistance.
The answer he gave to the other member solved my problem as well.
I have spent all morning trying to remove Aurora from one of our Win2K Servers. I have gone through tons of forums with tons of manual registry modifications, DLL unregistrations, file deletions, etc. and none of them worked. It always came back.
I followed his simple instructions, substituting my random file name with that quoted, and it worked the first time.
All I can say is THANK YOU!!!
PS: I have sent a meager donation as this has saved me both time and money in that I did not have to purchase yet another spyware removal software...