Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WHAT ARE THE BIGGEST BEST MONITORS?

• Please log in to reply

catsjam

catsjam

• Pip
  • 4 posts
What are the bang for your buck monitor deals?

I need to get rid of this 21 inch CRT becouse it makes noise when i record my guitar. My dad just got a 19inch LCD for 275 from costco. I saw a 19 for 245 on pricewatch.com as well.

Hmm Tell me incase my dad wont let me talk him into trading; what is the biggest bang for my buck ---- ?? what are 19+ LCD monitors goin for on E-bay when the bids close?

I wont go less than 19 inch-

Also what are my best options for using HDTV's now days as my computer monitor? I always use 1280X1024 tipically -- but if If I could go HDTV perhaps ID shell out more cash. Anyone ever try using those?
I'm not concerned as much about space its just I want something besides my CRT couse it makes noise.

A-Bomb (the best rapper on earth)_ www.theatombomb.com

Edited by catsjam, 27 August 2005 - 04:54 PM.

Advertisements