Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can you rotate a web page 90 degrees?

• Please log in to reply

jcflr

jcflr

• Pip
  • 3 posts
This might sound odd, but I was wondering if it's possible to make a website, but have it rotated 90 degrees. Is there some kind of DHTML script I could use, or does Dreamweaver have a setting?

Advertisements

jcflr

jcflr

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I just had an idea right after I posted this topic. I could somehow convert a normal webpage into an image, and then flip that 90 degrees. Then I could use an image map in Dreamweaver to make the links and stuff. But I don't know how to convert a whole web page to an image.

I guess I'd still rather have some type of script I could type in, that is if anyone knows of one. Otherwise, if you know of a program that can turn a web page into an image, that would work too.

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
It's easy to make a webpage into an image, just use the print screen command on your keyboard when the page is loaded, paste the image into Paint or another editor and rotate the image, save it first as a .bmp, so you can reload the exact original if need be, then try the different formats. .gif, .jpg and .png to see what is best and most efficient.