Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hardware description?

• Please log in to reply

titan7342

titan7342

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Hi all, I am trying to figure out what type of flash media reader I have installed in my pc. The pc is a gateway pc and I bought it with the flash reader installed, but it doesn't read memory stick pro cards with the magic gate feature and I need it to. So I was hoping that a firmware upgrade would help. But I can't figure out who it is made by to get the firmware update. I have looked thru all the system hardware properties but I can't find a manufacture can you please lead me in the right direction on how to find this info?

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
HI. You could try running Belarc Advisor. It will tell you all about your system. Search google for it. It is free.