well i found a link for it.driver for raid controller
Pre-Installation Using the F6 Method
The Steps 1 and 2 can be skipped if you use the F6 Floppy
disk utility provided by Intel. This utility can also be
downloaded from the following website. These methods
are applicable to systems configured for RAID or
1. Extract all driver files from the installation package.
See Section 7.2 for instructions on extracting the
2. Create a floppy containing the following files in the root directory:
3. At the beginning of the operating system installation, press F6
to install a third party SCSI or RAID driver.
4. When prompted, select 'S' to Specify Additional Device.
5. When prompted, insert the floppy disk you created in
step 2 and press Enter.
6. At this point you should be presented with a selection
for one of the following depending on your hardware
version and configuration:
- Intel® 82801GR/GH SATA RAID Controller (Desktop ICH7R/DH)
- Intel® 82801GR/GH SATA AHCI Controller (Desktop ICH7R/DH)
- Intel® 82801FR SATA RAID Controller (Desktop ICH6R)
- Intel® 82801FR SATA AHCI Controller (Desktop ICH6R)
- Intel® 82801FBM SATA AHCI Controller (Mobile ICH6M)
- Intel® 82801ER SATA RAID Controller (Desktop ICH5R)
- Intel® 6300ESB SATA RAID Controller
7. Highlight the selection that is appropriate for the
hardware in your system and press Enter.
8. Press Enter again to continue.
Edited by RogueComGeek, 19 August 2005 - 07:07 AM.