Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Trying to remove Bridge.inf...now lost IE [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Hi scottiemom :)

Good Luck! :tazz: :) :)

UKBiker

Advertisements

Scottiemom

Scottiemom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
This is the web site I went to about the Quarantined items w/Norton:

http://service1.syma...ocument&src=_sh

To determine if the quarantined file is needed
This information will help you decide what to do:
Worms and Trojan horses generally must be deleted
In general, worm and Trojan horse files must be deleted, because they cannot be repaired. Worms and Trojans copy files to the hard drive, which are then loaded when Windows starts. In most cases, it is safe to delete worm and Trojan files, because Windows does not need them. In some cases, a worm will place an entry in the Windows registry that will call one of its files whenever an executable is opened.

Security Risks (Norton AntiVirus 2004 and 2005 only)
If the write-up indicates that the risk is Adware, Spyware, a Joke Program, a Dialer, a Remote Access program, or a Hack Tool, in most cases you can delete the file. However, it is possible that the file is part of a legitimate software program and removing it will cause that program to stop functioning. The write-up will explain if this is the case. If it is, then decide whether you want to keep the legitimate software. If you do, then exclude the risk from future detection. If you do not, then uninstall the legitimate software from the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs applet.

Other types of files
If the following statements are true, then it is likely that the quarantined file or files are not needed:
The quarantined file is identified as unrepairable
You do not recognize the file
Windows starts normally and all programs can be run

If you still are not sure if the file is needed
Then submit the quarantined file to Symantec Security Response. To submit the file to Symantec Security Response for analysis, read the document Submitting a file to Symantec Security Response using Scan and Deliver.

Symantec Security Response will email you a response with their analysis. If their response indicates an unrepairable Trojan or worm and to delete and replace it if necessary, then this means that the file is safe to delete. This message does not necessarily mean that you need to restore the file. The only time you need to replace a quarantined file is when the file is part of a legitimate software program or a Windows system file and is infected by a virus that cannot be repaired by Norton AntiVirus. In that case, you should restore a clean copy of the file from a backup or from the original software installation CD.

Response options
Once you know if the file is needed, here are your response options:

Delete the quarantined file if it is not needed
If you are sure that the file is not needed, and you want to delete it, then read the document Removing files from Norton AntiVirus Quarantine. Files that are deleted from the Quarantine folder are permanently removed from the hard disk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Windows system files that are infected and cannot be repaired must be deleted. When that happens, the system files will, in most cases, need to be replaced. Refer to the document links in the References section at the bottom of this document for general instructions on how to extract files. This information is provided for your convenience. The exact steps may vary slightly depending on the configuration of your operation system, where the files are located, and so on. For additional information, read the Windows documentation, Help files, or contact Microsoft.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Restore the quarantined file if it is needed
If you decide that the quarantined file is safe to be restored, then read the document Restoring a file from Quarantine for help in restoring the file.

Leave the quarantined file in Quarantine
If you decide to leave the file in Quarantine, then it will remain there indefinitely, until you take action. When the file is placed in Quarantine, it is encrypted and is no longer a threat to the computer.

Question: I'm thinking that everything is adware/spyware can be deleted and the one virus should be deleted. I guess Norton did this automatically (quarantined them). But if I delete them do you think it will affect the system itself? If you think I should call Norton I can do that tomorrow to ask them.

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Hang on, let me have a quick look again

UKBiker

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Ok, just to be safe, leave them there for the moment, do the other steps i posted, and we will deal with the quarantined items later.

UKBiker

Scottiemom

Scottiemom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Will do....

Scottiemom

Scottiemom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
One of my stupid questions: Is there a reason you have to delete this stuff in "safe mode"? Just curious....

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Hiya

It just makes it less likely that a file is in use by another application at the time,

UKBiker

Scottiemom

Scottiemom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
OHHHH....
I left out I found everything and did delete them all.
Also I know that I've deleted that 404 Search thing before. I wonder why it keeps showing up?
OK...I'm ready for next step :tazz:

Scottiemom

Scottiemom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Also I relooked at the Norton stuff....They are in the "quarantined area" but they are under "Back up Items"....and when you click on any one of the items that are listed it says "It is an infected back-up copy of a repaired item"....
I guess I'm trying to decide if you then delete it if it deletes the "item" or the whole path that its sitting in. But if it's only a back up of something already repaired I wouldn't think you would need it and it would be safe to delete them....just thinking out loud....haha

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Hiya

did you find all the files i listed for deletion?

Regarding the Quarantine, id still leave it for now

Next step is to empty your recycle bin, then reboot and to run the KAV online scan again, see what it finds now.

UKBiker

Advertisements

Scottiemom

Scottiemom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Yes I found everything and deleted....
OK I will rescan .... hopefully I'll still be awake when it's done... :tazz:

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Hiya

Great stuff

dont forget to emty your recycle bin

UKBiker

Scottiemom

Scottiemom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Good morning....well I thought I'd let it run last night as I was falling asleep and get results this am....haha....fooled me and aol signed off last night so had to run it this am...here are results.

KASPERSKY ON-LINE SCANNER REPORT
Sunday, September 04, 2005 09:38:08
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky On-line Scanner version: 5.0.67.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 4/09/2005
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 147673
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 76751
Number of viruses found: 21
Number of infected objects: 49
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 5145 sec

Infected Object Name - Virus Name
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\006A5841.exe Infected: Backdoor.Win32.VB.nb
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\02CF5ADD.exe Infected: Backdoor.Win32.SdBot.gen
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\08972137.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Turown.b
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0B513995.exe/data0003 Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Connector
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0B513995.exe/data0004 Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Connector
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0B513995.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Connector
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\16E17594.exe Infected: Backdoor.Win32.VB.nb
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\1FAC6853.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.IstBar.ir
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\22723193.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Turown.a
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\289E44A3.exe Infected: Backdoor.Win32.VB.nb
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\28B56798.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\2CEB0D8A.dll Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.IstBar.gen
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\2FD53994.exe/data0120 Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.HelpExpress
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\2FD53994.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.HelpExpress
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\3F9763FE.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.BargainBuddy.a
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\3F9A0DFA.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Connector
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\3F9A0DFA.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.BargainBuddy.a
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\45895B96.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.HelpExpress
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\49E26819.exe Infected: Backdoor.Win32.VB.nb
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\4CDB2F28.dll/WISE0001.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.VirtualBouncer.j
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\4CDB2F28.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.VirtualBouncer.j
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\50FF76EF.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Turown.a
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\51191795.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Connector
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\553C6FEF.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.ClearSearch.f
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\582048EA.EXE Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Turown.h
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\5CA95393.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\5F372479.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Apropo.g
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\6541286A.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.ToolBar.BadBar.a
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\6541286A.EXE Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Braidupdate.c
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\66076105.dll Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Apropo.l
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\66076105.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Apropo.l
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\684302AC.exe Infected: Backdoor.Win32.VB.nb
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\6B925121.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.ToolBar.IGetNet.e
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\6BD47DD0.exe Infected: Backdoor.Win32.VB.nb
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\6CCA0C1A.dll Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.IstBar.gen
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\70F77799.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.BrilliantDigital.35684
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\70FA2195.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.BrilliantDigital.3567
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\77FC7261.EXE Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Turown.h
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\784D03E1.exe Infected: Backdoor.Win32.VB.nb
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\78502DDE.exe Infected: Backdoor.Win32.VB.nb
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\785457DA.EXE Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Turown.b
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\785701D7.exe/data0002 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval.b
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\785701D7.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval.b
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\785A2BD3.exe Infected: Backdoor.Win32.VB.nb
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\785D55CF.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Turown.a
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\78617FCC.exe/data0002 Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.BargainBuddy.a
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\78617FCC.exe/data0003 Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.BargainBuddy.a
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\78617FCC.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.BargainBuddy.a
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\794A0645.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval.b

Scan process completed.

Looks like all the stuff that's left in Norton. If you decide you want me to "delete" one of these quarantined "back up items" to see what happens I will...just let me know.

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Hi Scottiemom :)

looks like we got everything, well done :tazz:

I think that it is safe to get rid of everything in the Norton quarantine, as they are all nasties. As they are quarantined, they cannot have any effect on your system fom there and the Kav scan shows nothing elsewhere, so getrid of them all, then reboot and post me a new (hopefully final) HJT log. How is your system running now?

UKBiker

Scottiemom

Scottiemom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Hi....

Here's new HJT log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 6:10:53 PM, on 9/5/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINNT\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\SK9910DM.EXE
C:\WINNT\GWMDMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\aoltray.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpobnz08.exe
C:\Program Files\AOL COMPANION\COMPANION.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoevm08.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Pinto.PINTO1\Desktop\aim.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\waol.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\shellmon.exe
C:\unzipped\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R3 - URLSearchHook: AOLTBSearch Class - {EA756889-2338-43DB-8F07-D1CA6FB9C90D} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll
O2 - BHO: AOL Toolbar Launcher - {7C554162-8CB7-45A4-B8F4-8EA1C75885F9} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINNT\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: Norton Internet Security - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AOL Toolbar - {DE9C389F-3316-41A7-809B-AA305ED9D922} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINNT\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Hot Key Kbd 9910 Daemon] SK9910DM.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GWMDMMSG] GWMDMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WorksFUD] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkfud.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Portfolio] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WksSb.exe /AllUsers
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_EMC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hp psc 2000 Series.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpobnz08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AIM Search - res://C:\Program Files\AIM Toolbar\AIMBar.dll/aimsearch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar Search - c:\program files\aol\aol toolbar 2.0\resources\en-US\local\search.html
O9 - Extra button: AOL Toolbar - {3369AF0D-62E9-4bda-8103-B4C75499B578} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Documents and Settings\Pinto.PINTO1\Desktop\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINNT\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Panda spyXposer - {EE657293-B4C4-4752-B035-DCBBC2D04008} - http://www.pandasoft...r_principal.htm (file missing)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {4A3CF76B-EC7A-405D-A67D-8DC6B52AB35B} (QDiagAOLCCUpdateObj Class) - http://aolcc.aol.com...kup/qdiagcc.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1124492996162
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.syma...n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1125623297029
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A57B18E-2F5D-11D5-8997-00104BD12D94} (compid Class) - https://support.gate...rvest/gwCID.CAB
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {E77C0D62-882A-456F-AD8F-7C6C9569B8C7} (ActiveDataObj Class) - https://www-secure.s.../ActiveData.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{36408EAB-96B8-4ED8-B3A0-74FD9DDB8E0C}: NameServer = 205.188.146.145
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service (iPodService) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: ISSvc (ISSVC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINNT\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: PictureTaker - LANovation - c:\fixit\pt\PCTKRNT.SYS
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINNT\System32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINNT\wanmpsvc.exe

The computer is running better other than when I log on it still seems a little slow. I guess cause it has stuff to load...

I also ran the Norton Security and the bridge.inf is still there: :tazz:
C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\bridge.inf is a Adware threat.
Says its a Winfavorites.
I tried to highlight the contents so I could post it here and show you but it won't let me do it....no where do I see on it does it say bridge.inf or Winfavorites.

FYI: The Panda was the only other program that picked it up.

Everything else is running good and maybe I'll just have to live with that stupid bridge.inf being on the computer....

I also think I should uninstall the Xoftspy???

Let me know what you think.