Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Norton Antivirus

• Please log in to reply

stang_cruiser

stang_cruiser

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I downloaded Norton Anitvirus onto my new laptop, but once it had done that and it brought up the activation screen, it asked for my product key.....there was a list of numbers on the back of the CD sleeve...but there aren't enough to fill the screen and some of the letters in the sequence can't even be typed in to the activation screen! Please help....

Advertisements

WhatThe

WhatThe

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
AVG Antivirus has a "free for psersonal use" edition, it is very good.

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1

Stasiek

Stasiek

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
if you have a legit copy of norton then on the back or front of the cd case should be a yellow sticky with the product key #, it consists of numbers and letters

if you downloaded as a trial version then you should have a option to skip registration and then the software should tell you that you have X amount of days left to activate software if not it will lock itself after the X amount of days