Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media PLayer

• Please log in to reply

Timely

Timely

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
When watching videos it doesnt start up the video like if someone has posted a video link all it does is stay black and doesnt play even when i press the play button it used to work i dont know why it doesnt anymore on my other computer it works normaly :tazz: !

Advertisements

]2yaN

]2yaN

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Try going to windows update and checking for the latest windows media updates or if you are trying to watch a movie that has a codec that windows media player does not have for example "AVi" format u would need the DiVx codecs witch you can get from http://www.divx.com/ so it depends on what type of video format you are watching if you cant get it going post back the video file you are trying to watch I am just a member like You tryin to help so if it doesnt work Blame me not them :tazz: