Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i need some help

• Please log in to reply

cpfre

cpfre

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hey i need some help on my pc i have an old computer i dont have a graphics card or a vidio card, and i rely want a fast computer so i can play realy fast games like i want a computer that is a gaming monster so should i just by a new computer or take most of the parts of my computer and overclock it to the max but is that possible with my pc im so confused i dont know what to do should i buy a new pc or overclock my old pc to the max please help me :tazz:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

SINK

SINK

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
We need to know what components are in your pc to see if any are worth saving. But if your pc dosn't even have a graphics card, I would say it's well past it. Time to throw it out and get a new one.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Get cpu-z that will tell you what is in your curretn system.

cpfre

cpfre

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
ok thanks i will just buy a new computer but which should i buy i want a fast gaming monster preferably with an amd althon fx thanks