Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Problem with Nero.

• Please log in to reply

lazaros

lazaros

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
When i try to copy DVD to DVD without quick copy, when it creates the image stopped at 99% and says burn failed.. why that happens? i try to write them in all speed.. it always stops in the image..

i have the latest version. i want good answers..

:tazz:

Advertisements

katkat92

katkat92

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
I guess it would depend on the DVD you are copying, is it one you have successfully burned before? Is this a new problem?

Most DVD's are copywrite protected, make sure yours isn't one of these. :tazz:

lazaros

lazaros

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

is it one you have successfully burned before

yes this is a copy DVD. i want to copy it again. i can copy it with Clone DVD but no with nero.. don't know why.

lazaros

lazaros

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
i watch the whole progress. well the problem may be with my DVD Rom or it because it's very old! with DVD-Rom the image created in 14 minutes whereas with my DVD writer in 8 minutes.

but sometinhg strange.. while is burning the image the used read buffer is sometimes 0% and sometimes 100%. when is on 100% the speed slows down very much.. why? it goes on 100% 3 or 4 times for 2 seconds..