Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

error 1327

• Please log in to reply

charlieseffie

charlieseffie

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I recently tried to install Adobe Photoshop Elements and got" error 1327.Invalid DRIVE :J:\ ". Ive recently(10daysago) upgraded tp MS Office Student and Teacher Edition 2003. ive tried to Google the errorand it comes back to a possible Windows Installer problem. Theyre attempting to help but regitry ?s dont jive with whats on my reg. Interesting is that I ran some registery cleaners and on 2 got exactly the same error message! Help! : Im new and old and really getting confused! Thanks in advance, Charlieseffie

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
It could be linked to the Office install

http://support.micro...kb;en-us;873301

charlieseffie

charlieseffie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks Keith. Already looked there and trying toget MS to help,so far they're not sure. Charlieseffie

Edited by charlieseffie, 21 August 2005 - 06:35 PM.