Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Smitfraud-C <--- remove by hand?

• Please log in to reply

coca_cola

coca_cola

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello , well I ran a spybot scan and I found the following Smitfruad-C files:
Posted Image
Then spybot said it cannot be removed because it's being use in my memory or somthing like that, it said it can be remove if I restart my computer, so I did and it scanned again but it just says the same thing , it tells me to restart my computer again which is no use... :) :tazz:

Other anti-spyware does not seem to detect anything so I need help on removing them please help :)

Please help....it's a war between us and the viruses/spywares/malwares :)

Thxxx :ph34r:

Advertisements

coca_cola

coca_cola

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Help me please? :tazz: I'm asking really nicely...

coca_cola

coca_cola

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello I posted a problem of smitfruad-C yesterday. Well it's that my spybot detected some smithfruad-c files but it was unable to remove them. And none of the other anti-spyware programs seem to work , so I went to the location of them and remove them myself by hand, would it cause any problems on my computer??? I'm quite worried about it!

This were the files :
Posted Image

Thankyou! :tazz:

Edited by coca_cola, 21 August 2005 - 04:50 PM.