Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Good Deal Comp

• Please log in to reply

Anthraqz

Anthraqz

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Hey, this was probably the closest thing for my topic.
I was wondeirng if any Canadians who live in Southern Ontario know where to get some cheap computers that have lost of memory, and ram. I also need to know where to get a cheap but good graphics card...
Im willing to spend about 800 dollars. All i need is the tower of the computer, i have a good monitor. I need pentium 4 and windows xp home.

I need it for mostly gaming and a little bit of school work. I like in Brantford, Ontario if you guys find a good computer for me, contact me via AIM( Anthraqz ) or email me at: *Email address removed for your protection. Please do not post your email address on the open boards. Instead please pm a member you wish to get in contact with. THank you.

Also tell me where the shop is wheer you find the computer, name and the store and what the computer looks like

Thanks Alot Geeks 2 Go!!
Anth :tazz:

Edited by ~Kat~, 24 August 2005 - 04:45 PM.

Advertisements

robmentx

robmentx

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
check these guys out theyre in california but for 800 bucks im sure you can call them and work out a deal

http://www.cyberpowe...ltrasli.asp?v=d

Adencompmaniac

Adencompmaniac

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Im actually looking to sell my comp. I would be willing to get abot 700 for the tower. Its a really good comp. Its a dell dimension 4400. It has 768 mb RAM and a great graphics card, pentium 4 processor and windows home edition plus it comes with all my games which are all new within 2 years wecouldalso work out a price without the games.

E-mail me!

*Email address removed for your protection. Please do not post your email address on the open boards. Instead please pm a member you wish to get in contact with. THank you.

Aden

Edited by ~Kat~, 24 August 2005 - 04:45 PM.

customcomp

customcomp

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
what a cheap pc, one word, EBAY :tazz: