Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hacked

• Please log in to reply

boob

boob

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
First of all, I can't put up a hijackthis log because this is happening to my girlfriends computer. I think/know that someone is hacking her computer. It started when we found that someone had changed her yahoo mail password, then they made 2 other accounts using her name and the old password that the had changed, and then tonight she was on her msn and it kicked her off because someone signed in using her account in a different location.

These passwords were not easy to guess, were not the same, and the secret questions to the accounts made no sense.. therefore were not possible to guess. I'm suspecting maybe someone using a program that will track her keystrokes or something? I ran adaware and didn't see anything that looked suspicious to me. Also, I havn't tried to change things to make it harder to hack because I was hoping there was some way to find out who was doing this.

Can anyone help me? :tazz:

Thanks for any help you have to offer. It is always much appreciated.

Advertisements