Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Is This Normal

• Please log in to reply

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Is it normal to have the perfect keylogger connecting on TCP to my computer through different servers I am getting a bit suspicious as my system dosnt seem to have changed but it seems to be in TCP listening in the backround.

Does anyone know if this is dangerous because i have reasearched this keylogger and it seems to be available to downlaod but I have definately not downloaded it !

Thanks for any help regarding this matter !

PS. I have previously postd a HijackThis log and it is fully clean ! :tazz:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have you run scans with these

http://www.filehippo...re/antispyware/

If it is a Family PC, somebody else has installed it

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
yh i run the scans they find two unnamed trojans i know tat it is the perfect keylogger because on command prompt when i type netstat it has connected to blazingtools.com

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Run Hijack This, post the log to the Malware Forum in a new topic, explain you have perfect keylogger, and include the name of the scan which finds the unnamed trojans

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
i have previously done a scan and it seems as though my pc is fully fine and it does seem like it but i got suspicious when seeing that keylogger because i am the only person that uses this computer. Ewido and Pandasca found these but all other scans i was clean !

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Click start then run, type msconfig then press enter then start up to look for keylogger / blazing tools and remove any ticks for them, click apply then reboot, when it gets to the desktop, tick do not start the configuration utility when Windows starts

Have you looked for it in add / remove

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
yes thanks for your help but it is not there maybe i dont have it afterall !