Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Battlefield 2 problems!

• Please log in to reply

JoshuaH

JoshuaH

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i recently bought bf2
i have been playing quite happily although the speed was not very gd. when the new drivers came out for ati recently i downloaded them and noticed a sizable in crease in performance in my game of bf2 and conterstrike source and world of warcraft : )
unfortunatly after roughly 4 minutes of play bf2 will lock up and the only option i have is to reboot the computer. a long time ago i used to get similar problems with counterstrike source. i have reinstalled bf2 but to no avail, changing the graphics does not help either. what shall i do???? (thx in advance)
i have an x800
1mb of ram and a
p4 3 ghz

Edited by JoshuaH, 23 August 2005 - 04:55 AM.

Advertisements

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
hi there,

i do not think our computer is fast enough for this specific game could someone back me up on this ?

JoshuaH

JoshuaH

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
no i do not think that is the case i have a p4 3ghz 1gb of ram and an x800 all of these are good enough to runthe game as it does run smoothlky on high graphics b4 crashing

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
CleverBoy of course his PC is fast enough its 3.0GHz Intel Pentium 4 DUDE mines only Intel Celeron D Processor 2.5GHz and i got a Nvidia 6800 ULTRA and 2GB DDR RAM and it runs like a beast

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
And his graphics card is ok