Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What error has Windows Detected ? I need help

• Please log in to reply

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Hi , i got this error well first my screen went black for about 10 seconds then i get a blue screen saying Memory dump or something and heres the message:

A Problem has been detected and Windows has been shut Down To prevent Damage to your computer
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Technical information:
***STOP: 0x0000000A (0x0000001C , 0x00000002 , 0x00000001 , 0x806ffA16

What is this problem :tazz:

Advertisements

Jarenien

Jarenien

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
Did you recently install new hardware or update the drivers for any hardware? If you did, go into safe mode and uninstall (or rollback if you updated a driver), and reboot your machine into normal mode.

Another thing you can try if the above doesn't work is to Restore your computer to a time when it was working properly. Think back to the date when you last remember your computer working correctly and select the restore date closest to two weeks before the date you remembered.