Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NEED HELP!

• Please log in to reply

phatkroger10

phatkroger10

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
well first off i just need to know what invalid proxy means and how do i fix it? please stay near cause i'm gonna need more help

Advertisements

katkat92

katkat92

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
Invalid proxy means you are either not set-up correctly to use a proxy server, or you don't have your settings correct if you don't use a proxy server.

What application is giving you this error? That would be helpful.

phatkroger10

phatkroger10

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
it is an audio streaming program (imesh) it started out when i downloaded warez (another program) when i downloaded the update it started not working. so i switched programs to imesh and now it doesn't work on that either. the home page says "Action Cancelled" like it can not connect to the internet

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts

it started out when i downloaded warez (another program)

View Post

Well done chap, after getting your last infection cleared up, you have managed to reinfect yourself by doing this. :tazz:
I suggest you start a new topic in the malware forum with a new HJT log.

UKBiker