Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Good alternative to Voyager 205 Recommendations

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 7 posts
What's a good alternative to the Voyager 205?
I need something that has the firewall and routing cababilities of the 205, but, is more stable, easier to use, and has 2 or more LAN ports.
I'm also thinking of setting up a wireless network in the future, it's not important, though, but can you recommend one that allows a WAN router to be plugged into it?

Edited by Shrub, 23 August 2005 - 12:22 PM.

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I would get the US robotics wireless g router or the belkin one, the 205 is the worst router around im so much happier now mines is gone. I got a belkin router with the free usb wireless adapter which is coming in handy now that i broke my wireless card.