Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

IDIOTS ABOUT INTERNETS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SMARTY101

SMARTY101

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
:) I ACCIDENTLY DELETED MY INTERNET EXPLORER AND NOW I CANT PLAY MY JAVA GAMES LIKE RUNESCAPE AND KALONLINE PLZ HELP ME

GUESS WHAT STUPID [bleep]ERS U DONT KNOW [bleep] ABOUT THIS U [bleep]ED UP ABOUT INTERNET EXPLORER IF U KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS AND AOL U CANT DELETE INTERNET EXPLORER BECAUSE IF I DID I WOULDNT BE TYPING THIS [bleep] ABOUT U STUPID [bleep]ERS :tazz: :) :)

Edited by SMARTY101, 05 October 2005 - 07:46 AM.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Run Microsoft Update

http://update.micros...t.aspx?ln=en-us

Re-install SP2

SMARTY101

SMARTY101

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
GUESS WHAT STUPID [bleep]ERS U DONT KNOW [bleep] ABOUT THIS U [bleep]ED UP ABOUT INTERNET EXPLORER IF U KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS AND AOL U CANT DELETE INTERNET EXPLORER BECAUSE IF I DID I WOULDNT BE TYPING THIS [bleep] ABOUT U STUPID [bleep]ERS
:) :tazz:

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Re-installing SP2 will re-install Internet Explorer

You deleted it not us

Where were you advised to delete it, not that that would have had any effect considering you had already deleted it

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,504 posts
SMARTY101 do not use caps, it's considered shouting. You'll also notice all the [bleeps] where you've typed a profanity. This is a family site accessible for all. Please show some more respect for the people trying to help you, and visitors to this site by using a more civil tone. You won't be warned again.

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
That and the fact we are not mind readers, Were we suppose to know that your little game here was being played from the same computer ?
And not asking about a different computer.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
plus...i'm not sure if you've heard of it..but there is this nifty thing called firefox....and...the fact that AOL doesn't use internet explorer might make a difference as well.....grow up

SMARTY101

SMARTY101

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
First of alll [bleep] Geeks to go next shut ur stupid monkey [bleep] up u need to grow up and get a dam job instead of living with ur mother u stupid 50 yr old [bleep] [bleep]ers :) :) :lol: :tazz: :) :) :woot: :woot: :woot: :P :P :P :( :D :D :D :D :D :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
50 year old?....oooookkkaaayy..

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts