and how do i remove Web Savings from Ebates from the add/remove program?
Jump to content
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.Create Account How it Works
This will get rid of it for you
Delete an Entry from the Uninstall List
- Open HiJackThis
- Click on the "Config..." button on the bottom right
- Click on the tab "Misc Tools"
- Click on the Box that says "Uninstall Manager"
- Click on the entry you wish to delete "Web Savings from Ebates"
- Click on Delete this entry
- Click "Yes"
I will let Keith handle the other question for you. Good luck
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Geeks to Go, Inc.