Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CTRL-ALT-DLT panel

• Please log in to reply

chaquita89

chaquita89

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I've been checking out the site for awhile and it's been extremely helpful, so I decided to give it a shot myself, having not seen my problem on any other posts.

I have Windows XP on a Compaq PC that was purchased only a week or so ago, and I use the multiple-users feature it offers. Originally if I needed to log off another user or if I wanted to check the status of programs, I used the CTRL-ALT-DLT trick to pop up the menu. It had about 5 or 6 tabs at the top with things like "users" "status" and that sort of thing. There, you could check how much of your computer was being used at the time (with a line graph and whatnot).

Now, however, it only has one basic option - it's pretty much just your typical windows popup with all the programs running, but none of the other features I liked. I'm sure I hit some strange key or combination to lose it, but since the other users on the computer still have the feature, do you know of any way I can get it back?

Thanks, and if anything needs clarification just let me know and I'd be happy to do so :tazz:

Advertisements

lucien

lucien

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
O.K. To get things back to normal Just double click on the the border..like ontop of where it says "image name" and voula..uy have ur tabs back

chaquita89

chaquita89

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Oh wow.. that was easy & it worked like a charm - thanks!