Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 95 Free Download

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

boylin

boylin

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi,
Please could anyone tell me where i can download windows 95 or 98 on to floppy disks. I would like to download it free off the internet.
Thanks Michael

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello! To my knowledge you can not legally download a Microsoft O/S for free. We do not advocate obtaining a copy any way other than from Microsoft themselves, or an authorized retailer. :tazz:

boylin

boylin

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
yeah but i really need a windows 95 operating system. any websites where i can get it

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
As I said, you cannot get one free unless it is an illegal copy. We do NOT support that on this site, and no one here can help you with that.

boylin

boylin

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
but i really neeed 1

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
I understand that, and I'm sorry. That is the rules here, and we do not break them for any reason.

If you continue to ask for help regarding an illegal download of Microsoft, I will be forced to terminate your membership on our site, for ignoring the Terms of Use you agreed to when you joined.

boylin

boylin

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
how can you do that

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
By banning you. I am an Administrator for this site, and I can and will ban anyone who does not follow the Terms of Use.

boylin

boylin

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
ne 1 else know where 2 download 95 for free

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
As soon as I leave the site for a few moments, you decide to post again and ask if someone ELSE here will help you get an illegal program? I don't think so. :)

I gave you ample warnings as to what would happen. You have now earned yourself a ban from this site. :) :tazz: