Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

service w/ a smile

• Please log in to reply

HarryMay

HarryMay

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
For the longest time I surfed this net thing and kept coming up w/adult content.Not only nudity,but rudeness,racism,a gazillion misdirected website and the problemware that comes att. w/it.I've been on this contraption near 4 years,two of wich was go online,surf around for hours and then just click off.W/this machine finally frustrated me to the nth point I went to the library and delved into the info. available there,just for the asking.I downloaded a few programs from c-net and they recomended this site as helpful,Not only for the fun of learning but for the fun of the family(wich I chose not to have)Now if everyone could act so civilized in the real world as they do here I think we'd all be better off for it,thanx again.

Advertisements

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Hi HarryMay...

I'm glad that we were able to give you the help that you needed.

And to your comment:

Now if everyone could act so civilized in the real world as they do here I think we'd all be better

I totally agree :tazz: I always say if that we all were more a bit like the Amish, this world would be a better place.. :ph34r:

Would love the people in this world to ban together when someone was in need, and not to look back wondering when they will repay you. :)

For instance, I worked on this one older couples cars. One had a gas leak in the line, so I replaced it, and the other, well... Lets just say that the people that replaced the alternator, did not tighten it down enough, cause there car would not start.

So I just lifted it and tightened it down, and now it starts at every try...

And the best thing that I got from it, two wonderful, friendly, caring people... :)

:)