Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ipod

• Please log in to reply

Warden

Warden

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
Thought I would ask just in case anybody knew anything. I plug my Ipod into my PC, OS Windows XP, and it is not recoginzed as an external drice. It charges, however, Itues does not recognize this Ipod. Only Ipod that has been on this PC. Any help would be appreciated. If not, no worries. Have a good weekend.

Advertisements

PastaBoy4

PastaBoy4

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
has the ipod been pluged on that sistem before?
if so has it detected before?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Search for similar topics on this site we have had this problem before.

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Im dont know much about iPods but does it have any softwares or just on a USB Cable?

Edited by RockyIV, 26 August 2005 - 04:04 AM.

Warden

Warden

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
It has been detected on this system. This is actually the only PC that I have connected to with the ipod. It recoginzed it the day before. I have tried some of the suggestions in other threads with no success. I guess I will bring it to an ipod store and see what happens. I appreciate your replies. Thank you.